Overview of the event
Join us at Microservices, Containers & Serverless Day in Melbourne happening on 20th February, 2020.
A microservice is a software development technique—a variant of the service-oriented architecture architectural style that structures an application as a collection of loosely coupled services.
The Microservices, Containers & Serverless day is a forum for the discussion of all aspects of Microservices, Containers & Serverless : their design, programming, and operations. Speakers from industry report success stories, best practices, current challenges, and will participate to discussion panels on the adoption and evolution of Microservices, Containers & Serverless.
Microservices, Containers & Serverless Day successfully brings together many practitioners and researchers interested in the software paradigm of Microservices, Containers & Serverless.
Facts & Figures About The Event
Our Past Speakers
Director - Data Engineering & Machine Learning
Senior Consultant - Microsoft.Net
Dialog Information Technology
Managing Director | Tech Evangelist
Software Developer Experience
Digital Identity Lead – ANZ region
Azure Cloud Security and Compliance Architect
Want to become Speaker Please register here Register
Conference ScheduleMicroservices, Containers & Serverless Day, Melbourne
Our SponsorsUse this opportunity to improve the visibility of your organization
Avail instant sponsorship at just USD 2000
Instant sponsorship includes
• Branding of your company as Bronze Sponsor – Company's Logo on the event page with cross link to your website.
• One Speaking Slot (45 min -non sales talk).
• 10% discount on registration fee for any delegate from your organization.
• Full day attendance at the event with lunch
• 1 x Roll up stand / Brochure distribution at the event
• Online Interview post of your company's senior executive at our media portal
For Silver, Gold Platinum & Titanium Sponsorship opportunites, please request for Sponsorship Brochure via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com