This Digital Marketing course will transform you into a complete digital marketer with expertise in the top eight digital marketing domains — search engine optimization, social media, pay-per-click, conversion optimization, digital analytics, content, mobile, and email marketing. Fast-track your career in digital marketing today with practical training you can apply on the job.
Top Skills learnt will be SEO, SEM, Social Media and Content Marketing, Branding, Marketing Analytics
Freshers, Traditional Marketers, Entrepreneurs, Brand and Communication Managers, Sales Professionals
- Lectures 31
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 97
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
- What is digital marketing?
- Why it is important?
- Traditional marketing vs. digital marketing
- Earned Media, Owned Media, Paid Media
- 4Ps to 4Es due to Digital Marketing
- Components of Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing Strategy – SOSTAC Model
- Push Marketing
- Pull Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Competition Analysis
Search Engine Optimization
- What is SEO?
- How do Search Engines work?
- Types of SEO – Black Hat/ White Hat
- Keyword Research
- SEO vs SEM
- Search Engine Results Pages
- Off-page optimization – Backlinks, Directory submission, Blogs
- Local SEO – Google My Business
- On-page optimization – Titles, Headers, Meta Tags, Image Optimization, Website Speed, Keyword Density, Robots.txt, XML sitemap, 401 redirects
- Google Search Algorithms
- Integrating SEO with other disciplines – Social Media, SEM, Content Marketing, Video Marketing, Analytics
- SEO Tools