4G 5G Wireless Technologies
5G is the up and coming age of versatile systems past the 4G LTE portable systems existing today. The vision of 5G is turning out to be more clear and most specialists state 5G will highlight organize speeds that are blazingly quick at 20 Gbps or higher and have low dormancy at simple milliseconds.
The whole 5G approach exploits compartments, virtualization, SDN and NFV. This segment covers the plan inspiration and fundamental innovation of 5G administration based engineering just as new jargon terms you should learn. We will cover enough about 5G radio to comprehend the contrasts somewhere in the range of 4G and 5G. All ideas will be clarified with instinctive designs. Every one of the radio access techniques clarified underneath straightforwardly impacts explicit segments in the 5G center, so it is imperative to have a crucial comprehension of 5G radio preceding learning the 5G center. The 5G center is intended to help an assistance based system engineering, so it appears to be exceptionally unique than the 4G center. In any case, we will expect that understudies know about the 4G center, so this segment will be educated in a manner that continually contrasts 5G center capacities and a closely resembling 4G work. Every segment in the 5G center will be secured from the viewpoint of what it is really going after, it is there, and what it grants 5G to do that 4G proved unable. The objective is to all the more plainly perceive how the 5G achieves its objectives by seeing how it really functions.
Those keen on studying the 5G design and understanding the contrasts somewhere in the range of 4G and 5G.
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Language English
- Students 24
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- • 4G/LTE Air Interface Technology for Access Protocols [MAC, RLC,PDCP, PHY, RRC, NAS]
- • 5G Air Interface Technology for Access Protocols [MAC, RLC,PDCP, PHY, RRC, SDAP]
- • 5G NR with EN-DC Deployment, Air Interface and PHY Layer
- • Digital Signal Processing [DSP] for 4G LTE using SDR [Software Defined Radio] and MATLAB
- • Digital Signal Processing [DSP] for 5G LTE using SDR [Software Defined Radio] and MATLAB
- • Layer Specific Development Training for 4G eNB Protocol Stack, L1 L2, L3 4G UE or eNB
- • Layer Specific Development Training for 5G gNB Protocol Stack, L1 L2, L3 5G UE or gNB
- • LTE Advanced Protocol Technologies for Air Interface
- • Practical C, Advanced Data Structures, MultiThreading in Linux
- • Practical C++, Advanced Data Structures, MultiThreading in Linux