Robotic Process Automation(RPA) : BluePrism Training
|Type of Training||Time|
|Live Virtual Class||8:00PM – 1:00AM (SGT)|
Overview of the Training :
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) – BluePrism course is designed for the professionals who wish to learn the usage of BluePrism in their automation projects that helps professional in polishing their automation skillset and organization in making automation ready future.
Agenda of Training:
- Introduction to RPA and Blue Prism
- Basics of Process Studio and Object Studio
- Windows application Automation(End-to-End)
- Exception Handling – Basics and implementation in process/Object
- Work Queue – Basics and implementation in process
- Web application automation (End-to-End)
- Surface Automation
- Email Automation
- Multi Bot Architecture
- Blue Prism Login Agent
- System Admin Function
- RPA Project Activities and artifacts
Who Should Attend:
- IT / Software Professional
- Project Managers
- HR Professionals
- BPO executives / Managers
- Supply Chain Management Professional
- Finance Professionals
- Healthcare professional
- Manual Tester /Selenium Tester
What if I miss a class?
You will never miss a lecture at 1.21GWs! You can choose either of the two options:
- View the recorded session of the class available in your LMS.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.
Will I get placement assistance after completing RPA course?
To help you in this endeavor, we have added a resume builder tool in your LMS. Now, you will be able to create a winning resume in just 3 easy steps. You will have unlimited access to use these templates across different roles and designations. All you need to do is, log in to your LMS and click on the “create your resume” option.
Can I attend a demo session before enrollment?
We have limited number of participants in a live session to maintain the Quality Standards. So, unfortunately participation in a live class without enrollment is not possible. However, you can go through the sample class recording and it would give you a clear insight about how are the classes conducted, quality of instructors and the level of interaction in a class.
Who are the instructors?
All the instructors at 1.21GWs are practitioners from the Industry with minimum 10-12 yrs of relevant IT experience. They are subject matter experts and are trained by 1.21GWs for providing an awesome learning experience to the participants.
What if I have more queries regarding Robotics Process Automation course?
You can give us a CALL at +61416893630 OR email at email@example.com
- Lectures 56
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
1. Introduction to RPA and Blue Prism
2. Basics of Process Studio and Object Studio
- – Description of different stages of Process studio
- – Data Item, Calculation, Multi Calculation, Decision, Anchor stages
- – Choice stage and loop stage
- – Scope of Data Items
- – Breaking process into sub processes
- – Passing Parameters across pages and Objects
- – Importing VBO in Blue Prism
- – Excel Automation
3. Windows application Automation(End-to-End)
4. Exception Handling - Basics and implementation in process/Object
5. Work Queue - Basics and implementation in process
6. Web application automation (End-to-End)
7. Surface Automation
8. Email Automation
9. Multi Bot Architecture
10. Blue Prism Login Agent
11. System Admin Function
12. RPA Project Activities and artifacts