Certified Cloud Security Professional
CCSP certification course at 1.21GWS aims to impart understanding of information, cyber, software and cloud computing infrastructure security. Explaining the cloud computing concepts, cloud reference architecture, cloud computing security concepts and cloud services are the focus area of the Certified Cloud Security Professional course delivery.
Target Audience :
This CCSP training is suitable for experienced IT personnel who are involved with information security, risk and compliance, security engineering, governance, IT auditing or IT architecture.
- Architectural Concepts and Design Requirements
- Cloud Data Security
- Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security
- Cloud Application Security
- Legal and Compliance
- Lectures 41
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 35 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Architectural Concepts & Design Requirements
Cloud computing concepts & definitions based on the ISO/IEC 17788 standard; security concepts and principles relevant to secure cloud computing.
Cloud Data Security
Concepts, principles, structures, and standards used to design, implement,monitor, and secure, operating systems, equipment, networks, applications, and those controls used to enforce various levels of confidentiality, integrity, and availability in cloud environments.
- Understand Cloud Data Lifecycle
- Design and Implement Cloud Data Storage Architectures
- Design and Apply Data Security Strategies
- Understand and Implement Data Discovery and Classification Technologies
- Design and Implement Relevant Jurisdictional Data Protections for Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Design and Implement Data Rights Management
- Plan and Implement Data Retention, Deletion, and Archiving Policies
- Design and Implement Auditability, Traceability and Accountability of Data Events
Cloud Platform & Infrastructure Security
Knowledge of the cloud infrastructure components,both the physical and virtual, existing threats, and mitigating and developing plans to deal with those threats.
Cloud Application Security
Processes involved with cloud software assurance and validation; and the use of verified secure software.
- Recognize the need for Training and Awareness in Application Security
- Understand Cloud Software Assurance and Validation
- Use Verified Secure Software
- Comprehend the Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) Process
- Apply the Secure Software Development Life-Cycle
- Comprehend the Specifics of Cloud Application Architecture
- Design Appropriate Identity and Access Management (IAM) Solutions
Identifying critical information and the execution of selected measures that eliminate or reduce adversary exploitation of it; requirements of cloud architecture to running and managing that infrastructure; definition of controls over hardware, media, and the operators with access privileges as well as the auditing and monitoring are the mechanisms, tools and facilities.
- Support the Planning Process for the Data Center Design
- Implement and Build Physical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Run Physical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Manage Physical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Build Logical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Run Logical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Manage Logical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Ensure Compliance with Regulations and Controls (e.g., ITIL, ISO/IEC 20000-1)
- Conduct Risk Assessment to Logical and Physical Infrastructure
- Understand the Collection, Acquisition and Preservation of Digital Evidence
- Manage Communication with Relevant Parties
Legal & Compliance
Addresses ethical behavior and compliance with regulatory frameworks. Includes investigative measures and techniques, gathering evidence (e.g., Legal Controls, eDiscovery, and Forensics); privacy issues and audit process and methodologies; implications of cloud environments in relation to enterprise risk management.
- Understand Legal Requirements and Unique Risks within the Cloud Environment
- Understand Privacy Issues, Including Jurisdictional Variation
- Understand Audit Process, Methodologies, and Required Adaption’s for a Cloud Environment
- Understand Implications of Cloud to Enterprise Risk Management
- Understand Outsourcing and Cloud Contract Design
- Execute Vendor Management