CSPO® Certification Training
• Get trained by Scrum Alliance approved Certified Scrum Trainers® (CSTs)
• Get certified from the globally acclaimed accreditation body, Scrum Alliance
• Earn 16 PDUs and SEUs in just 2 days
• Excel in addressing challenges through Scrum as an effective Product Owner
• Advance your knowledge with an experiential learning format
WHY SHOULD YOU GO FOR A CSPO CERTIFICATION?
Every high-functioning Agile team has a well-trained Product Owner making critical product decisions. A Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®) is one such certification that helps holders become successful product owners by training them on aspects of on-time delivery of high-value releases and maximizing the ROI. The globally recognized CSPO certification, therefore, is a career-defining credential for anybody willing to take up the challenging role of a Product Owner on a Scrum team in an organization.
Increasing Demand for CSPO® Certified Professionals
The industry today is ripe with endless opportunities for Product Owners. With 90% of modern teams using Scrum, the demand for Certified Scrum Product Owners has seen a steep rise. Their presence on an Agile team is guaranteed to ensure early ROI while maximizing business value.
Scrum Alliance underlines the importance of Product Owners as follows:
•38% of the Product Owners act as an intermediary and are responsible for maintaining relationships with the Stakeholders.
•24% of the Product Owners set project business priorities and work directly with the customers.
•15% of the Product Owner work directly with the Scrum team.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
1. Product Owner skills
Understand the core concepts of Scrum, Scrum flow, etc. and enhance your skills as a Product Owner
2. Lead Agile teams
Understand the scope of Product Owner and Scrum Master and lead, motivate Agile teams and team members.
3. Facilitate communication
Facilitate transparent, smooth communication channels between the stakeholders and the Scrum team
4. Implement Scrum functionality
Learn how to improve on the implementation of Scrum functionality like Sprint.
5. Plan better
Learn how one can create practical efficiency-oriented plans and schedules and work better.
6. Manage risks
Learn about methods to mitigate risks through predictive pre-planning.
7. Improve ROI
Learn ways and methods to improve business value and ROI and how to implement them.
8. Faster delivery
Learn ways to ensure maximum high-velocity within time and budget frames.
9. Scope of the Product Owner role
Understand and learn Scrum foundations and the role of the Product Owner on a high-performing team
There are no prerequisites to take the Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®) training. However, having a good command over the Scrum basics will prove effective in understanding the Product Owner’s role at an enterprise level. If you are a Certified Scrum Master® (CSM®), taking up the CSPO training should be your next career move.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
•Team leads/Team members interested in learning Scrum
Learn from the real-world experience of accredited industry experts and advance your knowledge with in-class activities and simulations.
ELITE PANEL OF CSTS
Interact with accredited CSTs who also have years of experience as active Scrum practitioners.
LEARN FROM PRACTITIONERS
Learn directly from active practitioners engaged in implementing Scrum principles in real projects.
GATEWAY TO SCRUM COMMUNITIES
Get access to a wider community of active Scrum professionals and enhance your practical knowledge of Scrum.
CONTINUOUS LEARNING AND SUPPORT
Avail continuous support through monthly webinars, e-books, and conferences and keep pace with the latest industry updates.
Get Access to tutorials, articles, interview Q&A and case studies prepared by the industry experts with latest updates in the Agile industry.
What is the importance of the CSPO course?
It is the Product owner’s responsibility to ensure that an Agile project goes as planned, customer requirements are met and the end product is delivered on time, within budget and is of the highest quality. While practical learning of these skills is essential, a CSPO certificate will ensure your commitment to the profession and teach you the tools and techniques needed to ensure project success. A CSPO certification paves the way for better and bigger opportunities in the field of Agile. Our CSPO course will teach you how to gain the all-important practical skills required by a Product Owner, making you successful in your projects.
Is Certified Scrum Product Owner® training right for me?
Yes, of course. The CSPO training is right for you if you fall under any of the following categories:
•If you want to learn how to prioritize and interface with Agile teams
•If you want to maximize the benefits of Agile projects
•If you are a Product Owner or Product Manager and are looking to advance your skills while addressing real-world issues that you have encountered
Does Scrum Alliance offer an online/virtual training for CSPO course?
Yes, there is an online/virtual course for CSPO.
Who are the instructors for CSPO training?
Our Certified Scrum Trainers® (CSTs) are:
•Professionals licensed by Scrum Alliance to teach the official Scrum Alliance curriculum,
•Masters in Scrum who have immense experience in leading, applying, coaching, and teaching it,
•Skilled in product management and software development, and
•Subject experts who are active in software development and local Agile communities, along with the broader global Scrum and Agile movements.
Our dedicated team of CSTs delivers training on par with the standard of excellence as set out by Scrum Alliance. So, every candidate receives the same high-quality content irrespective of the trainer and the location. They help you further develop the competencies and skills you need to make a difference in your organization.
CSPO® Certification Exam
What is the format of the Scrum Product Owner Exam?
There is no Scrum Alliance Product Owner certification exam to earn a CSPO credential.
|Jun 04 – Jun 05||Jaya Shrivastava||07:30 AM – 03:30 PM ( IST )|
|Jun 08 – Jun 09||Vijay Bandaru||09:00 AM – 05:00 PM ( IST )|
|Jun 08 – Jun 09||Marco Mulder||12:30 PM – 08:30 PM ( IST )|
|Jun 11 – Jun 12||Jaya Shrivastava||09:00 AM – 05:00 PM ( IST )|
|Jun 11 – Jun 12||Marco Mulder||01:30 PM – 09:30 PM ( IST )|
|Jun 13 – Jun 14||Vijay Bandaru||09:00 AM – 05:00 PM ( IST )|
|Jun 18 – Jun 19||Jaya Shrivastava||09:00 AM – 05:00 PM ( IST )|
|Jun 25 – Jun 26||Marco Mulder||12:30 PM – 08:30 PM ( IST )|
|Jun 27 – Jun 38||Anderson Diniz Hummel, CST||12:30 PM – 08:30 PM ( IST )|
|Jun 29 – Jun 30||Vijay Bandaru||09:00 AM – 05:00 PM ( IST )|
- Lectures 33
- Quizzes 0
- Language English
- Students 95
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Roles & Responsibilities
- • Understand the importance of having the product vision as an overarching goal galvanizing the entire Scrum team
- • Understand the desirable qualities of the vision and how it can be shaped
- • Understand the importance of carrying out just enough prep work
- • Understand the relationship between vision and product roadmap
- • Understand the different estimation levels in Scrum
- • Understand that the accuracy of an estimate is more important than the precision of the estimate
- • Understand that estimates of size and duration can be done separately
- • Understand the impact of pressuring team members to provide low estimates
- • Understand the difference between estimating and committing
- • Understand the importance and benefits of prioritizing the product backlog
- • Understand the implications of saying everything is mandatory
- • Understand who should have input into prioritization decisions
- • Understand that proper prioritization of a product backlog is based on multiple factors
- • Understand and know how to apply formal approaches to prioritizing (i.e. beyond just ‘gut feel’ or intuition)
- • Understand how much latitude to give a team in adjusting the sequence of work
- • Understand the goals and how-tos of release planning
- • Understand that planning is adaptive, iterative and collaborative
- • Understand why quality is frozen and the concept of technical debt
- • Understand why software should be released early and frequently
- • Understand and measure velocity
- • Understand release burndown charts
- • Understand how a release plan can help predict the future