GOOGLE ANALYTICS : INTRODUCTION
A Google Analytics training course at the UK’s largest creative training company is the ideal way to get started with this vital web marketing tool that provides statistical data on your website traffic and marketing effectiveness.
Powerful, flexible and easy-to-use features let you see and analyse your traffic data in entirely new ways. Using the information from Google Analytics allows you to strengthen your marketing initiatives and increase the number of conversions or sales from your website.
You’ll learn how to understand the data and flow of visitors to your site. Maximise the effectiveness of your website and learn how to crunch the numbers to ensure that your marketing budget is being used most effectively.
With more and more customers coming to businesses through company websites it is increasingly important to understand a user’s behaviour on your site. Google Analytics allows you to track your traffic and judge the success of pages on your current website. Our Google Analytics course shows you how to interpret the behaviour of users on your site so you can align your marketing strategies.
Our Google Analytics trainers are industry professionals with vast experience, they are also passionate about providing you with Google Analytics skills you can implement back in the office.
What do I need to bring?
Please bring your Analytics login details with you on the day if you have them, you’ll be able to access your account and get the most from the training.
You need no previous experience to attend this course.
• How Google Analytics works
• The Google Analytics tracking code
• Administering Google Analytics
• The installation procedure
• Creating new profiles
Analysing your visitors
• Who are your visitors?
• Understanding your visitor profile
• What is your bounce rate?
• How long do visitors spend on your site?
Visitor activity analysis
• What page do visitors land on?
• How long do they stay?
• Measuring how visitors engage with your site
• Using Visitor FlowChart to understand behaviour
Google Analytics reports
• Using Dashboards
• Defining goals
• Measuring conversions
• Creating and customising reports
• Filtering data and segmenting visitors
Traffic source analysis
• Understanding traffic source reports
• Comparing natural and paid search (SEO vs PPC)
• Analysing your AdWords performance
• Using social media reports
Understanding website performance
• Understanding page performance reports
• Using Site Speed reports to measure response and download times
• Using In-Page analytics
Questions and answers
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 7 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 20
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes