Robotic Process Automation BluePrism Training
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) – BluePrism course is designed for the professionals who wish to learn the usage of BluePrism in their automation projects that helps professional in polishing their automation skillset and organization in making automation ready future.
WhyRobotic Process Automation (RPA) –
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is the use of software with artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning capabilities to handle high-volume; repeatable tasks that previously required a human to perform. Robotic Process Automation(RPA) is used by large organizations to cut down time and effort (and thereby reducing cost) while improving the quality of delivery. Therefore, people who are suitable for RPA are the people who can look at the Business Process in detail with a critical eye and visualize what can be done better. It helps to know the RPA tools and their capabilities.
Why BluePrism –
Blue Prism is the market-leading Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tool. It provides to the business and corporations a lot of lightsomeness within the workspace. Blue Prism can offer high-quality information that may use consequential promoting Intelligence and Business Intelligence to spot the client behavior, real-time analytics, and alter of each action; this all can pay attention of the automation software package. Blue Prism can modify you to grow revenue, client satisfaction and automated business and marketing intelligence methodology.
By the end of the BluePrism course candidate should be able to do:
• RPA introduction and its business views
• You can able to create the automated projects in process studio and object studio
• Creating the workflow by using objects and processes.
• You can work on any domains like finance, BPO, software, insurance etc.
• You will gain the total practical knowledge on BluePrism Control room, administrator panel and system tools.
• You can design backend bots and deploy them easily.
• You will be able to design automation strategy using control room, queues and bots
• Blue Prism Infrastructure, Installations and Administrative services
• Infrastructure and Installation models
• Skills in User, Roles and Permission
IT / Software Professional
BPO executives / Managers
Supply Chain Management Professional
Manual Tester /Selenium Tester
• There are no prerequisites required to learn BluePrism. However, having basic knowledge of any programming language will be an added advantage.
• 4Days (32 hours)
• 8 Hours each day
- Lectures 56
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 56
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Introduction to RPA and Blue Prism
2. Basics of Process Studio and Object Studio
- o Description of different stages of Process studio
- o Data Item, Calculation, Multi Calculation, Decision, Anchor stages
- o Choice stage and loop stage
- o Scope of Data Items
- o Breaking process into sub processes
- o Passing Parameters across pages and Objects
- o Importing VBO in Blue Prism
- o Excel Automation
Windows application Automation(End-to-End)
Exception Handling – Basics and implementation in process/Object
5. Work Queue – Basics and implementation in process
6. Web application automation (End-to-End)
Multi Bot Architecture
10. Blue Prism Login Agent
System Admin Function
RPA Project Activities and artifacts