Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Training : UiPath
|Type of Training||Time|
|Live Virtual Class||7:00AM – 4:00PM (SGT)|
OVERVIEW OF THE TRAINING
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) – UiPath course is designed for the professionals who wish to learn the usage of UiPath in their automation projects that helps professional in polishing their automation skillset and organization in making automation ready future.
Professional will get hands on experience in RPA by working on various real time projects, learning Industry use cases across BFSI, Healthcare, HR and SCM, RPA project life cycle, and Documentation process.
By the end of the UiPath course candidate should be able to do:
• RPA introduction and its business views
• You can able to create the automated projects in UiPath studio.
• Creating the workflow by using diagrams and flowcharts.
• You can work on any domains like finance, BPO, software, insurance etc.
• You will gain the total practical knowledge on UiPath studio and orchestrator.
• You can design frontend bot and backend bots easily.
• You will be able to design automation strategy using orchestrator, queues and bots
- Developers and Testers
- Business Analysts
- Operation Professional
- BPO/Call Center professionals
- Fresher graduates
- There are no prerequisites required to learn UiPath. However, having basic knowledge of any programming language will be an added advantage.
- 5 Days (40 hours)
- 8 Hours each day
Why should you take Robotic Process Automation using UiPath course ?
- According to Forrester wave Q1 2017 Report, RPA Market Will Reach $2.9 Billion By 2021
- Average Salary of Robotic Process Automation Specialist is $126,094 (Indeed.com salary data)
- You don’t need any knowledge of programming languages to use it to implement RPA.
What if I miss a class?
You will never miss a lecture at 1.21GWs! You can choose either of the two options:
- View the recorded session of the class available in your LMS.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.
Will I get placement assistance after completing RPA course?
To help you in this endeavor, we have added a resume builder tool in your LMS. Now, you will be able to create a winning resume in just 3 easy steps. You will have unlimited access to use these templates across different roles and designations. All you need to do is, log in to your LMS and click on the “create your resume” option.
Can I attend a demo session before enrollment?
We have limited number of participants in a live session to maintain the Quality Standards. So, unfortunately participation in a live class without enrollment is not possible. However, you can go through the sample class recording and it would give you a clear insight about how are the classes conducted, quality of instructors and the level of interaction in a class.
Who are the instructors?
All the instructors at 1.21GWs are practitioners from the Industry with minimum 10-12 yrs of relevant IT experience. They are subject matter experts and are trained by 1.21GWs for providing an awesome learning experience to the participants.
What if I have more queries regarding Robotics Process Automation course?
You can give us a CALL at +61416893630 OR email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lectures 92
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 12
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Session 1 - Robotics Process Automation
Session 2 - UiPath Building blocks
- • Introduction
- • Installation and activation
- • Interfaces
- • Different types of workflows
- • Creating-a-basic-workflow
- • Debugging
- • Managing packages
- • Reusing Library
- • Installing-the-extension-for-UiPath-studio
- • Source control
- • Activities guide
- • Workflow, Control Flow, Sequences
- • Sequences
- • Flowcharts
- • State Machines
- • Control Flows
- • The-assign-activity
- • The-delay-activity
- • The-do-while-activity
- • The-if-activity
- • The-switch-activity
- • The-while-activity
- • The-for-each-activity
- • The-break-activity
- • Managing-variables
- • Naming-best-practices
- • The-variables-panel
- • Generic-value-variables
- • Text-variables
- • True-or-false-variables
- • Number-variables
- • Array-variables
- • Date-and-time-variables
- • Data-table-variables
- • Managing-arguments
- • Using-arguments
Session 3 - Excel and Data Tables
Session 4 - Recording
Session 5 - Scraping
Session 6 - Image and Text Automation
Session 7 - Exception and Debugging
Session 8 - Mail and PDF
Session 9 - Project Organization
Session 10 - Custom Component and Code Stage
Session 11 - Database
Session 12 - Citrix - Virtual Environment Automation
Session 13 - UiPath Orchestrator, Front + Back Office Robots
Session 14 - Case Study