Product Marketing for Technology Companies
Master your product marketing skills through practical examples and exercises. Gain confidence and inspiration through effective positioning & messaging, product launches, and sales enablement.
Ultimately, product marketing is about developing a compelling positioning and multi-layered messaging for a product or product line. Getting to that point successfully is not an easy feat as it involves masterful communication both internally and externally within the organization. In addition, product marketing is responsible for organized and successful product launches and campaigns as well as powerful sales enablement to empower the company to reach its financial goals and increase customer stickiness.
This course teaches these skills through practical examples and clear explanations. It covers, in detail, the interaction needed with prospects, customers, and different business units within a company as well as necessary ownership and best practices to achieve the goals of any ambitious technology company.
What this course will teach you …
- How to orchestrate product launches and evangelize products both internally within your company and externally.
- How to enable sales growth through training and sales collateral such as battlecards, flowcharts, and competitor analysis.
- How to position products and craft messaging by taking into account information gathered from colleagues, prospects, customers, and market trends.
In just 6 sessions, you’ll be able to…
- Craft your storytelling through best practices to ensure that your message gets through to your target audience
- Successfully build customer success/case studies based on four crucial elements
- Define different types of product launches which are recognized across both product and marketing
- Setup and manage a scalable Learning Management System for standardized, interactive training sessions to ensure that everyone in your company is up to date on the latest product marketing information
- Support sales demo environments with specific material and by highlighting the benefits to the prospects and aligning the messaging with their values
- Create your product positioning and successfully deploy multi-layered messaging
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes