Overview of the event
We're living in a time when design and user experience have never mattered more. The past decade of change shows us that design must constantly adapt as a discipline in order to meet user needs. While it's impossible to see the future, we can still make some educated guesses about it.
At Modern Customer Experience you'll master new skills to boost your career and achieve legendary results for your organization. It's an opportunity to unite with thousands of other Marketing, Service, and Commerce professionals, sharing your challenges and victories while learning from your peers.
In this conference, we will discuss some of the trends that will shape UX CX design in 2018 and, you will gain inspiration and fresh ideas from our speakers and product experts, and leave with new friends and renewed enthusiasm to drive unforgettable customer experiences.
Facts & Figures About The Event
Conference ScheduleUX CX Design, Delhi
Our SponsorsUse this opportunity to improve the visibility of your organization
Avail instant sponsorship at just USD 2000
Instant sponsorship includes
• Branding of your company as Bronze Sponsor – Company's Logo on the event page with cross link to your website.
• One Speaking Slot (45 min -non sales talk).
• 10% discount on registration fee for any delegate from your organization.
• Full day attendance at the event with lunch
• 1 x Roll up stand / Brochure distribution at the event
• Online Interview post of your company's senior executive at our media portal
For Silver, Gold Platinum & Titanium Sponsorship opportunites, please request for Sponsorship Brochure via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Anish Kumar A.S
Yogesh Kumar Sharma
Digital strategist & User Experience SME
Head of UX CoE
Business Strategy and Consulting
Head - User Experience (UX) & Design
Founder and CEO
Irine Digital Factory
Co-Founder and Director
The Lean Apps
CEO & Cofounder
International Fertility Centre
Rs 5000 + GSTTill August 10
Rs 6000 + GSTTill July 10
Rs 7000 + GSTTill August 10